Little Happynest is happy to collaborate with Galoop Classes!!
Galoop Is located at 379 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill, MA
Baby Spot is designed for babies under 15 months and it is held in the middle of the day — perfect timing for babies that take a morning nap or a nap on the go. Program lead by Ashley Oliver Asquith; an experienced and loved Galoop instructor!
Benefits of Baby Spot:
• We firmly believe (and research shows) that routine is key for young children’s development. The familiarity of the space, the teacher, and the families is a critical part of Galoop’s philosophy.
• Gone is the need to cart around babies and rush to a 30-45 min music, art, or storytime classes — all in different locations with different and unfamiliar people. Our programming will offer everything you look for ALL in one place and our 1.5-hour window allows you to arrive/leave as convenient for you without any sense of urgency.
• Baby Spot is amazing for caregivers as well: whether you are a Mom, Dad, nanny, or grand-parent, you’ll find real friendships and have a wonderful time. Our goal is to become your “home away from home.”
• Throughout the weeks, caregivers will benefit from Ashley’s parenting advice as she focuses on a daily topic and is always there for questions.
• Galoop’s director and parenting expert Cecilia Matson will also be available for parenting advice as needed.
Baby Spot Spring Session will be held outside when the weather is nice and inside when cold or rainy
(while inside an air purifier will be on and a few windows will be open)
Please note that masks for adults will be optional both indoors and outdoors. However, in order to attend indoors, Galoop requires all adults to either show us proof of vaccination OR proof of a weekly negative PCR test. Our sick policies will be strictly enforced.
These policies are subject to change as federal, state, and local requirements change.
All fees are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable (see the registration page for more details).